Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What should I name my cat?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cats are clean. Dogs are dirty. A dog is happiest when it's rolling in poo. Cats are smart, dogs are dumb. A dog will do whatever it's told to do. A cat will do what it wants to do. "Why should I do what you want me to do? You'll feed me either way." That's smart.

Cats don't smell like used litter. Cats wash themselves and smell clean. Your house can smell like used litter if you're too lazy to clean the litter box. That's your job, not the cat's. Your cat is not a dog. A dog works for you. You work for your cat. So which one is the smart one? Clean the litter box and your house won't smell.
We could all use a loyal friend...or cat?

We could all use a loyal friend...or cat?

Dogs are definitely loyal. If you want someone to serve you and do your bidding and stand with you against all adversity, a dog is your guy. If you want a companion who is intelligent and clean and thinks for himself and whose friendship requires friendship in return, then a cat is the obvious choice.

In the end, though, it probably comes down to whether or not you like having your face licked and covered in slobber by a tongue that has been in unthinkable places.

Cats are clean. Dogs are dirty. A dog is happiest when it's rolling in poo. Cats are smart, dogs are dumb. A dog will do whatever it's told to do. A cat will do what it wants to do. "Why should I do what you want me to do? You'll feed me either way." That's smart.

Cats don't smell like used litter. Cats wash themselves and smell clean. Your house can smell like used litter if you're too lazy to clean the litter box. That's your job, not the cat's. Your cat is not a dog. A dog works for you. You work for your cat. So which one is the smart one? Clean the litter box and your house won't smell.

cats are evil. They should learn to *sugar* outside like the rest of us.

• Disagree
Reactions: daniel and JulienW
resolved yet?

No, Gordo(n) for sure.
Went with Tessa. :cool:

34119FFD-B441-4C26-ADA5-1128D2B63783.jpeg