Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What should my threshold be for seeking help from a SC or a Ranger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a running list of items from my new to me CPO 2015 P85D that could use some attention from a SC or a Ranger. They are kind of minor, but issues nonetheless:
1) The leather on the driver's seat will not stay attached to the frame of the seat. It simply wont stay attached under the lip of the frame
2) I have a subtle flicker on the MCU
3) The sunroof sticks on the weatherstripping...not a smooth opening or closing
4) Torn weather stripping around some of the doors

Is it wrong for me to want to have these fixed sooner than later, or should I wait a year for the annual service?

I have a running list of items from my new to me CPO 2015 P85D that could use some attention from a SC or a Ranger. They are kind of minor, but issues nonetheless:
1) The leather on the driver's seat will not stay attached to the frame of the seat. It simply wont stay attached under the lip of the frame
2) I have a subtle flicker on the MCU
3) The sunroof sticks on the weatherstripping...not a smooth opening or closing
4) Torn weather stripping around some of the doors

Is it wrong for me to want to have these fixed sooner than later, or should I wait a year for the annual service?

Perfectly ok to schedule for that ..items 2,3 should be fixed under warranty ..item 1 never realized this came off ? For item 4 they may just charge u ...but don’t wait if u have time time schedule them in ...the annual service has been degraded from what it used to be ..the main thing they did at two year was change battery coolant they no longer do ...it’s basically an $800 car wash and put air in tires ..if u have staggered tires they won’t even rotate ...the biggest thing they do in the annual is change an air filter lol