Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What ski rack do you use on refreshed model s?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

phecda

RN1163 Model S Plaid
Jan 4, 2022
Sunnyvale
Hi everyone. It is so good to be here. I ordered a Model s Plaid on 1/1 to start the year. I am being very excited about the delivery. I noticed that there is only a roof rack sold by Tesla, and I am wondering if anyone bought a ski rack that works with it?

Solution
Hi everyone. It is so good to be here. I ordered a Model s Plaid on 1/1 to start the year. I am being very excited about the delivery. I noticed that there is only a roof rack sold by Tesla, and I am wondering if anyone bought a ski rack that works with it?
I have a model 3 coming but should be same , I have a Kuat ski grip 6, little pricy but nice looking 😅
I have a model 3 coming but should be same , I have a Kuat ski grip 6, little pricy but nice looking 😅

Reactions: phecda
Upvote 0
Solution