Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What state do you think will receive orders first?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cybertruck? Depends on where they build it. Employees always get theirs first. I'm with @Akikiki on this one, NV would make the most logistical sense, since it uses double the batteries of the 3 and S.

If I were Tesla, I would deliver to those customer who have bought the most cars first ;) The two trucks I ordered make #4 and #5

• Funny
Reactions: lafrisbee and mongo
Next time Elon is over at the house for chicken dinner, I am going to remind him that Xenoilphobe was supposed to get #4 and #5.

We know that after employees, they have started on West Coast and worked east. Hawaii is in the west coast region at Telsa but we didn't get X's and 3's til after east coast deliveries started.

Next time Elon is over at the house for chicken dinner, I am going to remind him that Xenoilphobe was supposed to get #4 and #5.

We know that after employees, they have started on West Coast and worked east. Hawaii is in the west coast region at Telsa but we didn't get X's and 3's til after east coast deliveries started.

Sweet. I’m in AZ!!!

Beijing :)

With Model Y fully ramped up by then and Semi and Roadster shipping who knows where Cycbertruck will be built and given the extreme cost cutting on Cycbertruck China might be a logical first factory to build them.

Just a thought.

Beijing :)

With Model Y fully ramped up by then and Semi and Roadster shipping who knows where Cycbertruck will be built and given the extreme cost cutting on Cycbertruck China might be a logical first factory to build them.

Just a thought.
Import taxes are terrible on trucks. It will be somewhere in North American. Possibly near the same foundry that will supply SpaceX.

Reactions: outdoors
I thought the deliveries would go by reservation number? I know they may start with a particular version (single, double or triple) but within that they’d go by your order position.
They batch the deliveries based on logistics of delivery. It was that way for all the cars they've built so far. Within a geographic region and amongst similarlty specced vehicles, I'm sure the reservation order is used to order those deliveries but reservation number seems to be only one of the sorting mechanisms they use and certainly not the primary one.