Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What subforum for following the 2Q2021 US infrastructure tax incentive policy debate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd also like to know the answer to this.

I'm looking to get a used Model S, and I'm wondering if I should hold off a bit.

FWIW - I live in Missouri, and there are NO state incentives for electric vehicles. There ARE extra taxes on them, though. This state is so stupid.

Unless you have sources inside, lobbyist, you won’t have a clue what the actual bills and content are. All you will get is nonsensical media coverage which generalizes stuff with larger categories like you’ve seen recently. Since I work with a lobbyist in my state, you need someone in the floor in the offices that can have access to the bills in progress coming out of the committees you won’t know for sure.

Reactions: CSFTN
Since the infrastructure bill is said to have funding for charging infrastructure, hopefully it helps condo & apartment communities with funding for chargers. So I’m also looking to watch the appropriate thread.

I’m in Denver, soon moving to a 360-unit condo community (Park Lane) that currently has no EV charging. I’ve been told that the HOA board has recently been discussing EV charging; funding assistance would most likely help accelerate the needed transition.

As I've only driven the Model S with the full glass roof...what do my taller friends here think of the sunroof with the beam in the middle? I'll be honest, I'm 6' 4" and can't imagine I'll like it. I can guarantee I'll rarely open it up.

Also should I wait to get me a used Model S or jump on board now?