Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At signing after deposit, I got a goodie bag:
- 2 black Tesla Mugs
- 2 key chains (useless)
- 2 grey Tesla Hats (TDG - Tesla Drivers Group)

At delivery, my DS gave me the following:
- 2 leather key fob holders
- 1 chrome license plate frame (have swapped out to a Carbon Fiber one I had lying around)
- 1 white Tesla metal water bottle
- 1 Red Tesla T-shirt (simply asked and he got me one)

Visited Boston for a weekend 2 weeks ago, stopped by Natick Mall to browse at merchandise and I really liked this black Tesla hat... Owner Advisor took off tag and said, "it's yours". :)

I feel I've gotten lucky in getting a lot of "swag"... but now I feel like a walking advertisement for Tesla.

At signing after deposit, I got a goodie bag:
- 2 black Tesla Mugs
- 2 key chains (useless)
- 2 grey Tesla Hats (TDG - Tesla Drivers Group)

At delivery, my DS gave me the following:
- 2 leather key fob holders
- 1 chrome license plate frame (have swapped out to a Carbon Fiber one I had lying around)
- 1 white Tesla metal water bottle
- 1 Red Tesla T-shirt (simply asked and he got me one)

Visited Boston for a weekend 2 weeks ago, stopped by Natick Mall to browse at merchandise and I really liked this black Tesla hat... Owner Advisor took off tag and said, "it's yours". :)

I feel I've gotten lucky in getting a lot of "swag"... but now I feel like a walking advertisement for Tesla.

was the chrome plate frame plastic or metal?

Seems like SoCal folks (with some exceptions, of course) are not getting the swag love as other parts of the country!

Not just SoCal. I got nothing when I ordered nor when I received the car. Even had to pay for my parcel shelf that I see at least one forum member got for free.

Before delivery, I visited the San Diego store and was given a key chain. My Service Center gave me a fob holder and a couple of key chain lanyards at one of my service visits, and somewhere along the line I got a wall calendar.

I've bought my own swag all at full price (hat, shirt, jacket, mug, water bottle, fleece blanket etc) and now just recently discovered I could have received a discount as an owner if I'd asked!

Having said this, I wasn't expecting anything, so not a big deal in my mind.

Having said this, I wasn't expecting anything, so not a big deal in my mind.

I think this is a key point. I would have loved a hat, a keychain, a blanket, a shirt, etc. but I went in without an expectation of anything and got the bonus of what I received. Either way, I get a fantastic car and interaction with a company that, for the most part, is doing amazing things and making my experience incredibly positive!

I did get two grey leather fob holders which they now say is now a standard part of the delivery. I can snap a photo if you want. I personally prefer the silicone fob I got on Amazon.

Edit. Ok. Trying not to be as lazy.... Here are some photos

1.jpg

2.jpg

Just a note in addition to LG's photos. These are made from the same Nappa Leather as the non-textile seats and thus, come in all 3 colors. The set you receive should match the seat color you have (though I imagine you could kindly ask for a different color if you want).