Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the Corporate Jacket when I ordered only because I asked if, after spending $100k+ I got any swag - they told me to pick something (I did not pick the luggage). Oh, and the aforementoned key chains.

Waiting for delivery to see what happens there if anything.

Just picked mine up yesterday in Cleveland. I got the two remote covers (which I don't see myself using), two mugs, a t-shirt (asked for it), and my DS even got my wife and me a bag with Nutella, m&m's, a few cans of soda, and a bag of coffee! He knew we had a bit of a drive back. The swag was nice and the bag he got us was particularly thoughtful, but obviously none of it compared to the finally picking up the MS!!! It was a great experience that I've been waiting for for years.

Just picked mine up yesterday in Cleveland. I got the two remote covers (which I don't see myself using), two mugs, a t-shirt (asked for it), and my DS even got my wife and me a bag with Nutella, m&m's, a few cans of soda, and a bag of coffee! He knew we had a bit of a drive back. The swag was nice and the bag he got us was particularly thoughtful, but obviously none of it compared to the finally picking up the MS!!! It was a great experience that I've been waiting for for years.
Congrats!

Wow, I would love a coffee mug. I only got key covers with mine; and the car :) I have bought two of them and only got key covers.

I got a Tesla Driver Club baseball cap. Nice gray high quality.

I got nothing but the plastic baggies that held the keys. I'm not bitter. Not really. I mean, a little swag would have been nice. A lot of swag would have been better. But I'm good, really. I think. Maybe I'll just have to buy some swag and say that they gave it to me... ;-)

I assume the key things are standard issue. They even warned potential for crackage if you drop them without it.

We got a free T-shirt for our 5-year-old, which is pretty cool. I'm sure jackets are neat and all, but you know, we live in Florida, and it's not jacket weather most of the time.

For a CPO from WPB FL:
The little key holders (the non leather ones)
Two grey Hats
A jacket for the wife (probably because pano was screwed up and I was going to be driving the 100 mile trip the following weekend back the DS)

When they fixed the pano roof they gave us 2 of the leather holders