Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Umbrella & pin in Portland OR. In store after order got Jacket, 2 hats, nice shirt.

70 | Base White | Tan Next Gen Leather | 19" | Panoramic Roof | Black Headliner | Smart Air | Piano Black | Autopilot | Ordered 11/03/2015 | In Prod 11/16/2015 | In transit 11/22/2015 | Delivered 12/1/2016 | VIN #1155**

Order with my referral link and receive $1,000 toward your Model S. http://ts.la/joshua8299

Standard goodie bag: 2 leather key fob holders, umbrellas, pen, pin, umbrella

Also, corporate jacket, leather pouch, and a 6-8 red T key tags.

I bought a bunch of things with the standard and special (35%) discount for Christmas gifts.

Picked up ours Wednesday in Orlando, FL and was told because of the number of deliveries they were about out of stuff. Got a t-shirt for our 5 yr old and an umbrella.

This car is truly a game changer...autopilot is awesome but it's so fun to drive only want to use in traffic
36e815c021e0e442a823e4b6f99c455a.jpg

Are they putting delivery documents in a nicer pouch/organizer for the glove box now? Mine came in a paper holder which after 3 years is looking a little rough. The "Lully pouch" they sell on their web site is a little small for the documents they give out. I've been holding off purchasing a generic organizer to see if Tesla would produce something.

As for swag, glad they have mostly stepped up their game. I didn't even get floor mats or a license plate frame at delivery.

Happily say that I had a fantastic experience picking up my 85D today in Santa Barbara, CA.

Not a lot of swag, but some - umbrella, pen, pin - in a nice gift bag. A bow on the car for a photo opportunity with the family.

More importantly, a great experience and introduction to the company, felt like I connected with the team there and look forward to a continued contact.

Absolutely nothing. In fact, they didn't even bother to properly inspect my car before handing me the keys. :cursing:

I had a similar experience. Picked up at Costa Mesa SC by any chance?

I'd also like to know whether this was Costa Mesa. I'm wondering if there's a better delivery experience at Buena Park but haven't seen it mentioned in any threads yet. Obviously, I'd love to get as much swag as possible. :)