Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally . . . got it. Also received a nice bag with 2 pens, coffee mug, lapel pin, and the pair of leather key fob holders that I won't be using.
20160325_172453.jpg

Reactions: Silverpnt01
Well we don't get delivery until Thursday but at the store they gave us: 2-owner hats, 2-jackets, 2-mugs, t-shirts and they threw in the weathertec mats. My build has the new wheels and from what I am reading, it might have the center console - fingers crossed.

I'm curious what was unique in your interactions to get all that extra product. Did you have a special build? Did you create a relationship with the deliver team? Tell us more. :)

I took delivery of a 90D today in Milford, CT. I received a gift bag with a pen, coffee mug, 2 leather key fob holders and an umbrella. When I placed my order in White Plains, NY, I received 2 hats, 2 shirts and a print of an early design rendering of the Model S. My car was an inventory vehicle, not a factory order.

Outstanding delivery experience in Nashville today. Brad, our DS, was very thorough and I felt prepared for the 3 hour drive back to Louisville this evening. Our gift bag included the umbrella, coffee mug, pen and pin, and we received the 2 leather key fob holders. The drive home was fantastic -- still doesn't feel real.
TEslaDelivery.jpg

Reactions: Jaff
I'm curious what was unique in your interactions to get all that extra product. Did you have a special build? Did you create a relationship with the deliver team? Tell us more. :)

I don't know what the deal was....I asked for the swag of course and they pretty much let us take what we liked. The funny thing is we had to stop at the delivery center the day before delivery and they gave us 2 more jackets - different ones, and 2 more t-shirts. Then when the car was delivered it included the umbrella, pen, lapel pin, leather fob holders and another mug. All in all it had to be over $400 in merch plus the weathtech floor mats.

My recommendation, ask for swag. With the Tesla apparel, we're walking billboards. LoL.

We ordered our MX75D yesterday and our salesperson gave us our paperwork in a nicely understated Tesla shopping bag, which was curiously heavy (w/a nice coffee mug), & then he and our Owner Advisor gave us genuine smiles and firm handshakes and then "the boss" (a really delightful person) handed us a couple of TDG ball caps. And a big hug. Seriously.

Picked up a 90D on 3/31 - swag was a Tesla Mug (which I use all the time now), the pen, the umbrella and the pin - and then I'm not sure if this is standard, but the center console with charging adapters (this has been discussed as is now standard), a front license plate frame installed, a J1772 adapter (in addition to the 14-50 and 5-15 that come with the mobile kit), the tire inflator and parcel shelf. I assume some/all of those are standard equipment, but it was all a surprise to me.

Rec'd 2 mugs, umbrellas, pens, pins, owner hats, shirts and sleeves of golf balls w/ball markers. One tire kit along with body and wheel touch up paint was in the trunk. Thankfully neither paint was used.

The leather key fobs are my favorite and I would hope they are standard for all deliveries.