Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if these quantities vary based on the size of the family of the buyer. I'm single so it was always just me going to the Tesla Store, thus it makes sense that I only got 1 mug and 1 lapel pin. Did those who went regularly with their spouse receive 2 of items? And did those who got 3 maybe go their with a spouse and kid?

There were two of us, but only one set of stuff: umbrella, mug, lapel pin.

I wonder if these quantities vary based on the size of the family of the buyer. I'm single so it was always just me going to the Tesla Store, thus it makes sense that I only got 1 mug and 1 lapel pin. Did those who went regularly with their spouse receive 2 of items? And did those who got 3 maybe go their with a spouse and kid?

It was my girlfriend and I so I don't know if that played a part. We only got one umbrella

Woah! I'm going to ask for the same, doesn't hurt to ask!!! All I want is the all weather mats, would have to purchase them anyway.

It def does not hurt to ask. Good luck!

Wow. Did you get this from Tysons Corner? I take delivery of my MS next week. I hope to snag some of this too!

Yes I did. Good luck!

There were two of us, but only one set of stuff: umbrella, mug, lapel pin.

My wife was with me through the whole thing and they gave us two sets.

2 TOG grey hats when deal signed. At delivery, with wife present, 1 pen, 1 lapel pin, 1 mug, 1 umbrella. I think they could have splurged and provided 2 mugs.. I mean really. We have to fight over the one? :(

They've had those since last year. I got 2 when I picked up my 70D last May. Was wondering if they were still around since have heard no swag when picking up in Hawaii now.

Interesting, well picking my car up from service tomorrow, it has been a long three weeks w/o her since we only got her in Oct so I am going to ask about hats. I think my SC said they don't get them anymore. I want to ask them what their typical delivery swag is though.