Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't taken delivery yet but my daughter and I were out of town and visited another gallery. They gave us a couple of hats, keychains and a calendar when I told them we were waiting on our 85D.

Did you ask for the freebies after you mentioned your order? Or more something along "BTW just ordered a 85D, do you know how I can get some free Tesla stuff to go with the car? :)"

"Drivers" hat:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429382457.641686.jpg

Nice! Guess you can go to different galleries if your local one is not so generous :).

Know this is a S forum, but wondering if anyone got anything for their X res? I did hear select sig users got some stuff for their loyalty and patience :).
Nada. Got some stuff while my MS was on order (from 3/31/09 to 11/29/12. Used to get stuff once a year.

Just ordered our car this weekend. We were overwhelmed with swag- owners hats, jacket for each of us, coffee mugs, etc. It may have to do with the fact that we live over 150 miles from the gallery. With no money spent on advertising it seems to me that swag provides new converts a great medium to spread their enthusiasm.

I'm going shamelessly use this thread to try to guilt my rep into giving up some nice swag.
OK, I'm joining the group. I not only had nothing but had my delivery date changed a few hours before scheduled to pick up, not to mention assorted other inconveniences. All my other recent major purchases had swag, so I really want some Tesla stuff too. It is slightly ridiculous that most of us want swag worth not much money when we blow >$100,000 on a car. Unjustifiable, of course, but I want my swag! ( pardon to both Janis Jopin and Dire Straits for shamelessly stealing their famous sentiments. Luckily I no longer want a Mercedes Benz. Am I dating myself?)