Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Tesla model do you currently own?

What model Tesla do you currently own?

• Model S

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Model X

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Model 3

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Canadian (resident) voters only please.

Just curious. The threes will rule the roost eventually. Is it sooner than we think?

Answer which car you currently own (either in your possession or you have firmed up your order...no reservation holders please)

I didn't include roadsters as they're no longer in production (or not yet in production) and they're statistically a sliver of the Canadian market.

Last edited:
I've adjusted the format of the question. It now allows you to select multiple cars, instead of having A + B + C type entries.

None is now "None of the above", since you decided to throw the poor Roadsters under the bus. :(

You might want to check out this online spreadsheet: Canadian EV sales

According to it sales as of June 2018 were
Model S - 7463
Model X - 3689
Model 3 - 2306
Roadster - 53

Note that there were 1800 Model 3s delivered in June so if that pace continues in July then they will already be more numerous than Model X's.

I've adjusted the format of the question. It now allows you to select multiple cars, instead of having A + B + C type entries.

None is now "None of the above", since you decided to throw the poor Roadsters under the bus. :(
What was the purpose of that? The poll was created one way on purpose. I wanted to know who (S/X owners) also owns multiple teslas.I wanted to see if many of the 3 owners are S/X owners. That is now gone. And I clarified about roadster owners. There are about 50 in the country and what... 8-10 on the forum? Not drastically relevant and as I mentioned I wasn't trying to see who owns a sports car and a model 3 etc.
Might be a better idea to ask next time before Tearing apart someone's thread.

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP
Current Model S owner (90D). Waiting on trading wifey's 2016 RX350 for a Model X but I am probably going to wait for a year or two to see what happens with battery range.

Absolutely love my S but I love it more in the summer when I can stretch my 90% out to almost 500km. I'd love to have a 1000km range, so even if I lost 40% in the winter, I'd be at 600km, which is crazy good. So, we will probaby be a 2 Tesla family in a few years.

Might get up to 3, when it's time for the kids to get cars, but that would more likley be a CPO Model 3 (or whatever else is going on in the EV world) in about 6 years!!!