Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Tesla model should I buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, my ex owned a Tesla and I am now wanting to own my own but not sure what model to buy so have joined this forum for some help if that's ok. I have up to £100,000 to get my dream car but as there are many models I am confused as to which I should get. I want a brand new one unless you think that is a waste? I am wanting this as my main car and for everday use including to and from work and has to look nice obviously lol. Please can someone reach out to me and advise me as I would rather trust you guys than a delearship. Thanks, Lauren x

• Funny
Reactions: InternetDude
As everyone is different in their preferences, I would suggest you go to the nearest Tesla showroom and have them show you around the different models (although there are no Model Xes out yet, the refreshed design won't be out until later this year/early next year). There is no "best" Tesla, they all have their unique plusses and minuses. Take a look at all of them, and pick the one you like best.

Reactions: GenSao
I would go to a local showroom, walk around and sit in all of them. You'll likely have your answer after that.

It's personal preference and needs that will dictate this type of decision. They all feel the same to drive imo so the main differences would be body style.

My personal favorite is the Model X, but I have a need for 2 carseats so the largest model was the obvious option for me.

Good luck and congrats on making the decision to get a Tesla!