Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What the $#@$# is going on with Model X custom orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please post a vid of the new car. I need something to hold me over until I finally get a VIN

Finally I have a VIN - of course I had to do the page source trick 2070XX- it’s finally happening

Haha nice congratulations!! I’m going to try and make to videos this week before I leave. I have one I’ve been thinking about for a long time. Finally get to do it. I need to burn off some miles first they delivered the car with 303 miles of range.

At Fremont Delivery center - there was a steady flow of people and not chaotic as it was over a year ago when I got my 3. Gone are the Baristas and DJ... but hey if it lowers vehicle prices, it was the right choice

Attachments

• F00EBFB9-AF9B-4759-B61E-E1A6189D0FA8.jpeg
    F00EBFB9-AF9B-4759-B61E-E1A6189D0FA8.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 0E4CEE72-E6A1-4BB6-A031-36A161C85B1E.jpeg
    0E4CEE72-E6A1-4BB6-A031-36A161C85B1E.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 75
Does anyone know what happens in your account when you reject a vehicle? I rejected mine on Sunday in Fremont due to part of the seat assembly punching thru the leather, requiring a complete seat replacement, and I've since had to cancel the Tesla insurance I had in place which is tied to the VIN. When looking at my account now, it still shows the VIN in my source code, and they are still asking me to sign and agree to the loan document which is also tied to the VIN. Wondering if and when that will clear up in my account?

Does anyone know what happens in your account when you reject a vehicle? I rejected mine on Sunday in Fremont due to part of the seat assembly punching thru the leather, requiring a complete seat replacement, and I've since had to cancel the Tesla insurance I had in place which is tied to the VIN. When looking at my account now, it still shows the VIN in my source code, and they are still asking me to sign and agree to the loan document which is also tied to the VIN. Wondering if and when that will clear up in my account?
Was it finally removed from your account?