Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What tires come with a new Model X these days?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm about to order but I don't see any spec for tires in the studio. I imagine there are variants based on the wheel you pick (out of the 3 options), but I can't see the tire spec.

I'm looking for an option with summer tires, as I'll have another set of winter wheels/tires for the ski season.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!

My MXP100D with 22s was delivered with Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires.

Info from Tire Rack: "The Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico is Pirelli's Street/Sport Truck All-Season tire developed for the North American market to be used on powerful crossover and sport utility vehicles, as well as pickups possessing very sporting dispositions. Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires are designed for drivers looking for style, handling and traction for America's dry, wet and wintry conditions, even including occasional light snow. Limited sizes of the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico are available with Pirelli Noise Cancelling System, which involves the manufacturer adhering a layer of sound-absorbing foam to the inner liner of the tire to reduce cabin noise in the vehicle." <-- we all know Tesla opted for the noise canceling foam inserts too.

• Informative
Reactions: TechVP and redox
And a pic...

IMG_3809.jpg