Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What tires comes in the MX plaid 22” wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed my order in last week. I live in Long Island New York and worries if those 22” wheels comes with summer tires. I went on tire rack and see 4 different kind of OEM Tires for the 22” wheel. 2 of them are summer and 2 of them are all season. I wonder if Tesla puts on all season for the customers that lives in the northern region?

My '22 Plaid X with the 22" package I took delivery of about 2 weeks came with Contisport 6 tires - they are Ultra Performance Summer Tires - and they absolutely suck in the snow (ask me how I know!) - my '18 P100D MX came with 22's but was originally fitted with Pirelli All Seasons that actually were pretty impressive in the snow. Will likely switch to them next winter.

More concerning however in winter driving is the aggressive regen which can't be disabled. It's downright dangerous.

My '22 Plaid X with the 22" package I took delivery of about 2 weeks came with Contisport 6 tires - they are Ultra Performance Summer Tires - and they absolutely suck in the snow (ask me how I know!) - my '18 P100D MX came with 22's but was originally fitted with Pirelli All Seasons that actually were pretty impressive in the snow. Will likely switch to them next winter.

More concerning however in winter driving is the aggressive regen which can't be disabled. It's downright dangerous.
guess Tesla ran out of Pirelli Scorpion Zero's "again"