Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What tires does the Model S P100D with 19" wheels come with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you made an appointment with your service center? :p

Then you have to worry about... Driving there. Waiting, Driving back home. Figuring out where to store 4 gigantic wheels with tires, not damaging or marking the interior transporting the wheels, etc.,

I think the fact that your car did so well in the winter on summer tires might be a testament to Tesla AWD system.

All things being equal, in the winter, I'd rather be on quality performance-oriented All Season tires like the ones I referred that were tested by Consumer Reports than summer tires... I think another quality All Season tire is the Continental DWS 06.

I'm just going to keep the extra wheels in my garage and change them myself... It's pretty simple. Jack the car up, remove wheel, put other wheel on. Repeat 3 more times.

Not sure. I've always had the dealer road force balance whenever wheels are changed.

I think this is perhaps one more reason for me to just go with the best set of performance all season tires I could find so I put the tires on, have them balanced, and be done.
If you are not removing the tire from the wheel, you usually do not need to rebalance.