TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

What to do at a supercharger

Discussion in 'Florida' started by MissErol, Jul 28, 2013.

1. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

1. After pulling up and connecting I inspect each charger to make sure there is not any damage or vandalism.
    2. I inspect the supercharger enclosure to make sure there is not any damage to enclosed fence.
    3. If there is another Model S there I walk around to make sure there is no damage to their car. Looking out for my Tesla family at all times.

Best Car Family ...... Period.

2. Puyallup Bill

Puyallup Bill Member

After all those good deeds, you should leave contact info on the dash and go get a burger and a beer.:biggrin:

3. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I did. Lol.

Attached Files:

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

In this picture for some reason the "eyes in the headlights" is prominent. I keep thinking there should be a caption...

5. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

OMG you are too much fun. Lol. The juice is great for them.

6. Madartist

Madartist Member

#6 Madartist, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
    Erol... We peaked around the black MS & thought it might have been yours but weren't sure. Our silver MS did not feel lonely when we left it to grab dinner. Noting the "eye" of our silver MS headlight, it was probably saying to your black MS: "Well hello, mon chérie! You come here often?!"

Unfortunately, we never got to see your love note. But as we drove away... there was this little vibration/fluttering sound from the passenger side window. Steve lowered the window from his driver side panel to see and then I caught a glimpse of a small post-it note.... BUT IT WAS TOO LATE! The note got sucked into the door panel as the window came down & is now a permanent part of our car! Afterwards, I thought I heard a *burp* as Steve raised the window. Our car was saying: "Mmmm Mmmm... I got her number!" LOL!
    --Binh

7. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Active Member

Ahem, that is not black, it's blue!

8. Madartist

Madartist Member

BTW, Erol's picture above does show that the night time lighting at the SC site could use some improvement. Perhaps when the solar panels get installed?

9. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

Oh no, the note got stuck? No more notes on the side windows. I agree the lighting needs some improvement. I noticed a few people walking by picking up the charger handles to look at them. I guess their still wondering if its some fancy pay phone like the girl stated in an interview. Lol. When i left the charger the other day i also heard a sound coming from the tire. You guessed it...a nail. Hope you had a great dinner that night and I will see you soon.

10. Nickjhowe

Nickjhowe Member

Per the words of guidance from "Kevin the SuperCharger Guy" - only park next to another S at a SuperCharger if you use a different numbered pod - i.e., if they are in 3A don't use 3B - the numbers are on the back of the pods. Otherwise you will both share the same SuperCharger and not get full speed charging.

11. wcalvin

wcalvin Member

The crescents are what you get from moving the camera while the shutter is open. Brace for those low-light shots.

12. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

Thanks for the reminder. I completely missed that part but it makes complete sense.

13. Treknom

Treknom Member

You can leave a sticky notes like someone i knew did when they parked in his spot

14. DrGuest

DrGuest Member

It would be very nice to not have a front license plate required here in Montana!

15. Supercharged

Supercharged Banned

Twiddle one's thumbs always works!