TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What to do with my Model 3 Reservation?

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by youngjoseph, Jun 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. youngjoseph

youngjoseph Member

I've been thinking that I want to get a used Model S and now have an available Model 3 reservation that I'm not going to use. What's the best thing for me to do? Ask for a refund? Sell online? What do you suggest? Thanks for the help!

• Like x 1
  2. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

I'd let it (reservation) remain until you get the other vehicle.

3. youngjoseph

youngjoseph Member

4. Grisik

Grisik Member

#4 Grisik, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    You can cancel it at any time after you get your other car.

5. youngjoseph

youngjoseph Member

6. Sunshine State

I canceled one of our three 3 reservations. It was a few month process and I had to call a couple times. It was a bit strange that they indicated that they “forgot" to send the refund but that it would go out right away. I couldn’t imagine that they have to remember to send refunds but after calling the second time we did receive it right away.

7. ATC@LWSK

Skopje,Macedonia/Abu Dhabi,UAE/Oakville,ON Canada
    Was the refund credited back to the credit card you used to make the reservation, or did you get a cheque from Tesla mailed to your home address?

8. Sunshine State

Part was a mailed check and balance to credit card but I can’t remember which was which. I had already paid the $3500 before they down graded the 3 headliners to cloth. When I configured the car the headliners were alcantara like our S and X headliners. I wanted the car equipped as they had displayed them, they said it was already built without it and we were welcome to cancel.

• Like x 1