TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What To Expect When You're Expecting: TX Tesla Edition?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by ℬête Noire, Jun 27, 2018.

1. ℬête Noire

ℬête Noire Active Member

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 6.40.43 PM.png

So I shall. I don't have a firm date yet, just a hand wave "3-5 months". I know people have put together TX specific tips & procedures lists in the past? Where's a good place to find the latest edition?

I believe I'm going to be partially financing but not through Tesla. Already reaching out to a bank I've worked with before. This was kinda sudden but is also a hurry-up-and-wait situation so I'm not sure how successful I'll be about locking in a rate.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Like x 1
  2. blecchus_rex

blecchus_rex Member

More or less in the same spot here... very curious about the potential tax credit advantages / disadvantages of trade in here in TX.

3. ℬête Noire

ℬête Noire Active Member

You're in luck. Here's a quick summary from someone in the DFW area that's even done a trade-in recently (I'm holding my old car, likely hand it off to my teenager as a "paid-off beater").

Why bother with final payment in advance?

Looks like they've somewhat streamlined the process from early spring?