Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What type of car is Model 3 replacing for you?

What type of car is Model 3 replacing for you?

• EV (Leaf, Model S, etc)

Votes: 74 16.1%
  • Hybrid (Prius, Volt, etc)

Votes: 76 16.5%
  • ICE Sedan

Votes: 187 40.6%
  • ICE SUV

Votes: 39 8.5%
  • ICE Truck

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 46 10.0%
  • None (First car or not a replacement)

Votes: 31 6.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Phffft, the Volt isn't a hybrid, but whatever. EREV makes to poll too complicated I suppose. Only a few of them out there.
I don't think it makes it too complicated. I think there should be a separate entry for plug in vehicles. Sales of them are huge. They exist because of range anxiety and the need to travel long distances with a quick fill up option. These are the cars from which Tesla could really cannibalize sales (ASSuming the 3 has the supercharger option). If the 3 existed when I bought my Energi, I'd probably be driving Tesla right now.

None, because our current Italian cars shown in my avatar are a very stylish statement of a past time. We´ ll keep them because we like them and we would like to show our grandchildren some day how steam engines and "fuel to noise converter" worked. Eventually we will build a museum for them ... :D:D:D

Best regards and happy easter to everyone ...

Josh

Hyundai Accent 2004 - if it survive that long... :p

I plan on keeping my Chrysler Sebring Cabrolet 1997 if Model 3 don't get a convertible option :)
This car is in my opinion a beautiful car, and I would not mind it a bit if the Model 3 would look anything like it - but then I do not care if a car looks "dated" :p And it has a beautiful green color that I would really love the Model 3 to have!

2009 VW Jetta TDI. Assuming VW hasn't been forced to take it back by that time. The dirty rotten scoundrels.

CeXzGySXEAAouuf.jpg