Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What type of car is Model 3 replacing for you?

What type of car is Model 3 replacing for you?

• EV (Leaf, Model S, etc)

Votes: 74 16.1%
  • Hybrid (Prius, Volt, etc)

Votes: 76 16.5%
  • ICE Sedan

Votes: 187 40.6%
  • ICE SUV

Votes: 39 8.5%
  • ICE Truck

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 46 10.0%
  • None (First car or not a replacement)

Votes: 31 6.7%

• Total voters

hdgmedic

Sep 29, 2015
US
Phffft, the Volt isn't a hybrid, but whatever. EREV makes to poll too complicated I suppose. Only a few of them out there.
I don't think it makes it too complicated. I think there should be a separate entry for plug in vehicles. Sales of them are huge. They exist because of range anxiety and the need to travel long distances with a quick fill up option. These are the cars from which Tesla could really cannibalize sales (ASSuming the 3 has the supercharger option). If the 3 existed when I bought my Energi, I'd probably be driving Tesla right now.

None, because our current Italian cars shown in my avatar are a very stylish statement of a past time. We´ ll keep them because we like them and we would like to show our grandchildren some day how steam engines and "fuel to noise converter" worked. Eventually we will build a museum for them ... :D:D:D

Best regards and happy easter to everyone ...

Josh

Model 3

Jul 13, 2014
Norway
Hyundai Accent 2004 - if it survive that long... :p

I plan on keeping my Chrysler Sebring Cabrolet 1997 if Model 3 don't get a convertible option :)
This car is in my opinion a beautiful car, and I would not mind it a bit if the Model 3 would look anything like it - but then I do not care if a car looks "dated" :p And it has a beautiful green color that I would really love the Model 3 to have!

Model 3

Jul 13, 2014
Norway
2009 VW Jetta TDI. Assuming VW hasn't been forced to take it back by that time. The dirty rotten scoundrels.

CeXzGySXEAAouuf.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC