Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What type of Tesla Shorts are you interested in?

What type of Tesla Shorts would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In order that they can be made use of in the near future, and so that they fit in nicely with the wearer's new ubification (no typo - look it up),

may I humbly suggest that the appropriate shorts be endowed in a fine black-and-white stripe pattern or, if in Maricopa County, Arizona, hot pink?

Because, as all should know,

He who Shorts what isn't his'n
Must buy 'em back or Go To Pris'n.

In order that they can be made use of in the near future, and so that they fit in nicely with the wearer's new ubification (no typo - look it up),

may I humbly suggest that the appropriate shorts be endowed in a fine black-and-white stripe pattern or, if in Maricopa County, Arizona, hot pink?

Because, as all should know,

He who Shorts what isn't his'n
Must buy 'em back or Go To Pris'n.

I will freely admit i have no clue what you are talking about. Perhaps my age? What exactly are you carrying on here about? S'pose I could google every sentence...but then again...I'm old...and I'll admit it...LAZY! Ha!!!

Sorry, but I guess so. I've reread your post a couple of times. I don't get it. The 2nd line seems to be a joke, but the first line I really don't get. I tried to respond politely which is why I worded my second post the way I did, but yeah, your funny bone is a different species from mine.

Actually it's really just meant to be a "groan" type of pun overload of stock options (taking cue from your original use of the word 'option'). This is in response to the original post being a pun on stock.

All the highlighted words below have to do with stock options in one way or another:

"I'm going to call you on that one. It is indeed an option - just putting it out there.
But make sure you're covered - don't want to go naked.
Slowly retreating, before I get... strangled."

call -> call option
option -> option
put -> put option
covered -> covered call option / covered put option
naked -> naked call option / naked put option
strangled -> long strangle (option strategy)