TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

What Version AP does this car have?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Mrwatchdawg, Sep 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mrwatchdawg

Mrwatchdawg Member

2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

I severely doubt it was made after August 21 with that VIN and that was the cutoff. That was another thing I was wondering about in the other thread. They really should have a 'showroom discount' on that car.

3. Mrwatchdawg

Mrwatchdawg Member

Ya the the sales person said that apparently its rolling off the factory right now and ready for delivery.

Dont think thats the case

4. skilly

skilly Member

don't be so sure by VIN....they are really quite random. If its rolling off now, it certainly has a chance of 2.5....

5. Mrwatchdawg

Mrwatchdawg Member

Well @HankLloydRight confirmed for me that the car has AP 2.0 so that answered my question lol

6. skilly

skilly Member

honestly I think its all the same given Tesla's position on the whole thing. Its all about functioning full AP drive ability which they claim will work with 2.0 and they will upgrade that to meet their obligations if it doesn't. .

7. Mrwatchdawg

Mrwatchdawg Member

Well, thats true. The other thing that makes me not want to accept this car is because they may have some changes Q4 and i would be upset lol

Kinda like the 5.2 vs 4.3 update