Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What version are you running?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, what software version are you running? I bought a 12/17 build MS 75D a few weeks ago. My app shows it’s running version 2021.24.28 shouldn’t I be running a newer software version? I have an MCU1 and AP2.5.

I'm on 2022.12.1 the reason you're behind is MCU1 if you do the upgrade you'll get the newer software but there isn't much to be gained besides multi stop routing with the nav. but the MCU2 upgrade has a lot of features that are nice to have on top of running faster and smoother

I'm on 2022.12.1 the reason you're behind is MCU1 if you do the upgrade you'll get the newer software but there isn't much to be gained besides multi stop routing with the nav. but the MCU2 upgrade has a lot of features that are nice to have on top of running faster and smoother
Thanks, yeah I plan to upgrade when it starts acting up. But it’s been working great and been snappy. Wish I could view side cameras, but oh well.