Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

what video/apps can you access through the browser?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mrklaw

Mar 5, 2020
Berkshire
going to be stuck for 90 minutes while I drop my wife and daughter off at the hairdressers on Sunday - right when the grand prix is on. I can watch netflix of course, but it got me wondering if I can watch sky sports on the browser via Virgin TV go. Probably not, but what video apps do work - iplayer?

appstore would be nice to have..

Last edited:
going to be stuck for 90 minutes while I drop my wife and daughter off at the hairdressers on Sunday - right when the grand prix is on. I can watch netflix of course, but it got me wondering if I can watch sky sports on the browser via Virgin TV go. Probably not, but what video apps do work - iplayer?

appstore would be nice to have..

Unfortunately there is an extra barrier to be overcome due to Tesla presently using a Dutch sim provider. This means that our online access is seen as if coming from the Netherlands. In some instances this will affect permission to view if your account is specifically a UK account .. which it will be. But there are some workarounds. I don't tend to use them so I will leave it to others to outline the current options. Google should get you some answers too.

1618656677346.png

Reactions: subsy
so sky go/sky sports/f1tv don’t like the browser. iplayer and virgin tv go for c4 were ok, haven’t tried any others. Would be nice if you could edit the shortcuts on that kind of page (they let you login but not clear what that does - I’ll have a play)