Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What was the range for your first full charge??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
313 after 1 month of ownership.

rA5qYck.jpg

I charged to 100% yesterday and I'm not going to charge it again until I get to ~10%. Should take a few days. I'll then charge to 100% again and report the result. Today is only day 5 with the car but I'm testing everything. I think I'll set my max charge level to ~70% for day to day driving after this test.

After a week of driving, I had a charge go to 311, but it wasn't quite 100%. The phone app showed the power from my 14-50 had dropped from 32 amps to 18 to 12 over about 15 minutes, so it was probably 99.9% at that point. I had to go to work and couldn't wait for it to finish. My typical 90% charge gives me 282 miles.

What rate is everyone seeing when supercharging? My first couple of times it was over 400 mph.
The last wo times is was from 50-100 mph
It depends on how full your pack is and the health of the Supercharger. At a properly functioning 135kw supercharger without another car at the paired stall I've hit as high as 118kw and nearly 500 mph when my battery was very low. Once you get up near 50% charge the rate will decrease significantly and continues to decline as you get more full.

My first full 100% charge was after 5 days (150 miles logged) of driving. After charging to 100% car only read 305 miles of range. It was for a road trip and I have not charged to 100% since. Taking a road trip this weekend and will see what the max range is this time.

I charged to 100% yesterday and I'm not going to charge it again until I get to ~10%. Should take a few days. I'll then charge to 100% again and report the result. Today is only day 5 with the car but I'm testing everything. I think I'll set my max charge level to ~70% for day to day driving after this test.
Forgot to update. After charging to 100%, driving to below 10 miles, and then charging to 100%, it read 315 miles. Up from 311 beforehand. I'll probably do this every few months. I've settled on charging to 80% day-to-day.