Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What will be shown at the Plaid event June 10th 7pm?

What will be shown at the Plaid event June 10th 7pm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I've said before, this is a delivery event and not a reveal, and unlike other events, not a lot of people have been invited (i.e. like the CT reveal). Except for the Semi reveal event where they brought out the new Roadster, Elon tends to stick to the main event without an Apple-like hours-long WWDC type presentation of everything they have cooking, or "one more thing" gags.

You can use the Model 3 delivery event as a guide. It was just an M3 delivery -- nothing more, nothing less. He might talk about the Plaid and nixed Plaid+ and the future plans for the 4680 batteries, but I think that's it. Nothing about CT, Semi, Gigas, insurance, new app, etc unless it's off-the-cuff/unscripted. For the people invited who aren't taking delivery, they might offer Plaid rides.

Tesla =/= Apple

Last edited:
I think that a key issue of the new Model S is the use of a front and rear casting.

So there will be certainly a presentation of the casting machine and I hope a 'naked' Model S skateboard chassis showing the front and rear casting.

May be the new skateboard chassis will be presented using a robot arm to how the skateboard from below,
the same way the Model S 'Dual' motor was presented.

I think that a key issue of the new Model S is the use of a front and rear casting.

So there will be certainly a presentation of the casting machine and I hope a 'naked' Model S skateboard chassis showing the front and rear casting.

May be the new skateboard chassis will be presented using a robot arm to how the skateboard from below,
the same way the Model S 'Dual' motor was presented.

This will be a major part of my plaid + to plaid change. If no ft and rr casting I won't even consider it. I wonder how we'll know if they don't think it worthy of coverage during the event? Probably have to wait for the next earnings report.

This will be a major part of my plaid + to plaid change. If no ft and rr casting I won't even consider it. I wonder how we'll know if they don't think it worthy of coverage during the event? Probably have to wait for the next earnings report.

The new Model S chassis will be presented vertically showing a "CD 0.208" but the front and rear casting seems to be hidden behind a wrap?

Note: The future Mercedes EQS was announced with CD 0.20.

New Model S Chassis - CD 0.208  .jpg

It seems that the car below the cover on the right will be a Model S and the one on the left will be a Model X ?

was
The new Model S chassis will be presented vertically showing a "CD 0.208" but the front and rear casting seems to be hidden behind a wrap?

Note: The future Mercedes EQS was announced with CD 0.20.

View attachment 671712

It seems that the car below the cover on the right will be a Model S and the one on the left will be a Model X ?

Hmmmm is that why there was an EQS at Tesla Fremont?