Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

-What will be the 1st song you play in your Model 3-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Prince - Electric Chair
David Bowie - She'll Drive the Big Car
Rob Zombie - Dragula
Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight
Slash - Anastasia
Whitehorse - Sweet Disaster (good drum riff)

Something by Nine Inch Nails...suffice it to say, I'm looking forward to listening to music without cranking it up over the engine noise.

..........................................................................UPDATE......................................................................................................
Do to the overwhelming response of this thread I will be announcing at some point in the near future the "Top Ten" songs that will be in contention for the -un"OFFICIAL"- Tesla Model 3 number one song! I will be determining the order and final winner. I will listen to each and every suggestion and be as objective as possible. I also will be You Tubing each song, the video will play an important part in the selections....Payola of "ANY TYPE" will not be tolerated, even if it's something I really want..Later I will be posting things that I really want...
Sincerely DQ10
PS
There may be a prize..perhaps along the line of the free token which many of us will be receiving for standing in line to reserve our model 3. This prize could even "be" the Token of appreciation, although that really depends on if I like my Token or not..

I've been thinking about this when I get my Model S in about a month and haven't come up with any great ideas. I think if I played the They Might Be Giants song on page 1 of this thread my SO would leave me on the spot. She hates music like that. She had a punk band in college.

If I were getting a Model X the answer is simple ZZ Top - I Heard it on the X.

Absolutely no doubt:-

'Jessica' by the Allman Brothers with my middle finger up and chanting "Clarkson, Clarkson - Jeremy, Jeremy......"

Has anyone recently read anything by Mr 'Idiot' Clarkson vis-a-vis EVs? Surprisingly Top Gear (printed) magazine was very complimentary about the MS but it is separate to the TV show I understand.......

Three dog night
Three little birds (marley)
3 (Spears)
3am (matchbox)
3 Libras (perfect circle)
3 peat (lil wayne)
3 warning shots (rick Springfield)
3 words (Cheryl Cole)
also:
Three Bells
Three Bullets
Three Dollar hat
Three Hammers
Three Hearts
Three Mules
Three Nil
Three Packs a Day
Three Point one four
Three Ring Circus
Three Small words
Three Stars
Three Times a Lady
Three Wheels on my Wagon
Three Women
Three Woodin Croses
Three Words (travis)
Three Year Old

Hi JeffK - dunno............. Don't know a lot about him. Gave up on Clarkson/TopGear and co a long time ago......Just got TOO infantile/silly (and I like 'silly'....)!

The 'New Top Gear'? Well Chris Evans is painful in any form but I may give it a go..........

We await the new EV car show "Single Gear"..! (four years away?)

• Funny
Reactions: JeffK