Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

-What will be the 1st song you play in your Model 3-

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. REO Speedwagon: Back on the Road Again
  • First, because of the band's name; second, because of the song
2. Willie Nelson: On the Road Again
  • First, because of the song; second.....because it's Willie Nelson!
3. Woody Guthrie: Riding in My Car (Car Song)
  • If you don't love this one, you have no heart. If you don't know it....

Before I rock out I'll ease into the sound system a bit beginning with Blind Melon's cover of Three Is a Magic Number :)
5102HFZPX5L.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Red Sage
I've put a lot of thought into this. First song in my Model 3. Naturally, I tend towards the classic 80's hits. But there are so many great ones, how can one choose ONE?

I might use another song, from www.purepwnage.com, an internet gamer web series started back in 2004. Here's youtube links to 2 videos that were made as contest entries, where the goal was to make a video to go along with the song.

If you don't know the website and web series and general storyline, this may not make much sense to you, but the song itself is amusing, again from a gamer perspective.

I've put a lot of thought into this. First song in my Model 3. Naturally, I tend towards the classic 80's hits. But there are so many great ones, how can one choose ONE?

I might use another song, from www.purepwnage.com, an internet gamer web series started back in 2004. Here's youtube links to 2 videos that were made as contest entries, where the goal was to make a video to go along with the song.

If you don't know the website and web series and general storyline, this may not make much sense to you, but the song itself is amusing, again from a gamer perspective.

Or this song, from season 1 episode 4 of Pure Pwnage. Again, if you're not a serious gamer, you won't be able to understand it in the proper context. The organ music in it really works well, I think. :)

Wow. Uhm... I've never really considered myself a 'serious gamer', though I have written a videogame FAQ, and several videogame reviews, and moderated a videogame forum for a few years, and attended E3 for about five years straight at one point... I play videogames for fun. But I think I get what's going on here. I've watched a lot of the HALO inspired videos by RoosterTeeth (AKA CockBite) and thought that what I've seen of 'RED vs. BLUE' was rather funny. But, really? This just takes the T-bagging to a whole other level. Maybe I'd have to be a bigger fan of COUNTERSTRIKE to fully understand? I had no idea the dedication to T-bagging was so pervasive at all. Uhm... Wow.

As for the 80s? Pretty much anything by The Art of Noise, Janet Jackson (with Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis), The JETS, BON JOVI, or Def Leppard should do the trick.