Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What will you name your Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had no intention of naming my Model X but after sometime with the vehicle I began to realize this wasn't just another car or SUV. It was a lifestyle and appropriate to name the X. I however, did not have a say in it as with my dogs, my kids took this over and named it:

Jarvis

It has stuck and now people no longer refer to it as "the new car" "the Model X" or "the SUV". We call it Jarvis. My daughter will say "Dad lets take Jarvis" or "Jarvis will drive us there" or "Lets see how fast Jarvis can go dad".

Curious what others have called their new Model X? or intend to call it?

Modelx2.jpg

Thanks,

Colin and (Jarvis) :)

Attachments

• modelx.jpg
    modelx.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 229
I picked Aka'jor. Hoping eventually, I'll be back in.
From Wikipedia
The Aka'jor-class shuttle was a shuttle model designed and built by the Mandalorianstarship company, MandalMotors. The shuttle was lauded for the efficiency of its engines and the smooth acceleration they provided, contributing to its popularity. Just under eighteen meters in length, the Aka'jor-class shuttle was constructed without weapons, but was easily modified with additional armament by customers interested in owning an assault craft rather than a peaceful transport.

The Aka'jor-class shuttle was 17.97 meters in length. Manufactured by the Mandalorianstarshipcorporation, MandalMotors, the shuttle featured twin rotating wings that were held in a horizontal layout while flying, but swung into an upward configuration for landing.
Update added last paragraph, the most coolest part!

Last edited:
Reactions: ModelX