Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What will you name your Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My friends and I have had a habit of naming our Priuses Puritan names starting with P, for many years: it originated with one friend's ‘Prudence,’ a blue Prius; and continued with my current Prius V (‘Patience’), a friend's normal Prius C (‘Purity’), and a fourth friend's brand-new one recently became ‘Perseverance.’

I'd feel bad stealing the trend for a non-Prius … so I've decided to start picking non-P puritan names.

So, I can't wait to share my first photos of ‘Verity’ the Model X on here. :D

Well, after much thought I chose "Quicksilver" for my silver X. Then, it felt too generic (as much as I liked the fast, liquid reference etc.). This was prior to delivery. Then, after delivery it became apparent that a better term would be "My Precious", for obvious reasons. After feeling a tad embarrassed to drop off my X at a SC with a name of "My Precious" I was on the fence. I then took her for a show off drive with a neighbor. She suggested "Insanity". Then it hit me... "My Precious Insanity"... "precious" for short of course. i enjoy the many layers....

Kestrel. It is the smallest falcon and it has blue wings.... like our blue MX. When kestrels hover to find prey their wings are bent like falcon wing doorsATTACH=full]178461[/ATTACH]
ATTACH=full]178461[/ATTACH]
Kestrel hovering.jpg
search
url

Attachments

• 2_american-kestrel-cover.jpg
    2_american-kestrel-cover.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: ksquared