Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What will you name your Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm torn between the ironic (something like Bertha or Agnes), or a tribute (Ada). But my leading name at the moment is Nicky (Nikola - Y).

The only other car I've named was my 1970 Datsun 240Z ("Jake"), but this definitely feels like it REQUIRES a meaningful name.

Reactions: EVNation
love the wheels. i think mine will eventually be some sort of bronze or copper, i'm a bit of a steampunker.

are those the induction wheels? what did you do to color them? or are they aftermarket?

They are the 19" standard Tesla wheels (cyclone?) that I had powder coated blue. The shop that sold me the car took off the 21" wheels and gave me the 19" wheels and blue powder coating at no extra charge.

Brent

Reactions: Aarons12
Picking up my MY this Friday and I'm going to name it "K.I.T.T."... very excited about it..First Tesla and EV!!!

Attachments

• knight_rider_kitt_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_58031.jpg
    knight_rider_kitt_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_58031.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: Tslgrl
I'm torn between the ironic (something like Bertha or Agnes), or a tribute (Ada). But my leading name at the moment is Nicky (Nikola - Y).

The only other car I've named was my 1970 Datsun 240Z ("Jake"), but this definitely feels like it REQUIRES a meaningful name.

OK, it looks like he's going to be named "Herb-Y the Love Bug" (Love BEV is still sort of in the running--what's your vote (BEV v Bug)?