Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What would be good deal for Demo Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see there are lot of demo car coming out to inventory. For the inventory, I see only $200 to $300 discount on the original price but lot of people are saying that they got $2k discount or free upgrade on tires.

I know it is high demand but what would be good deal for buying demo cars?
Also other than inventory, for inquiry of demo cars, do I just call each showroom?

Thank you!

Right now it's hard to find Teslas which are for sale immediately. There are probably very few deals to be found. Someone will buy it at $200 under full price if you don't, used Teslas are selling for full retail.

I see there are lot of demo car coming out to inventory. For the inventory, I see only $200 to $300 discount on the original price but lot of people are saying that they got $2k discount or free upgrade on tires.

Are those "lot of people saying they got 2k discount or free tire upgrades" on a demo model 3:

1. Buying a car that was a demo but is being sold as new instead of used?
2. "Recent" accounts as in at least mid 2021 or later?

I doubt both of these are the case. "In stock" is a good deal atm and likely will be so for a while (meaning no discount).

Are those "lot of people saying they got 2k discount or free tire upgrades" on a demo model 3:

1. Buying a car that was a demo but is being sold as new instead of used?
2. "Recent" accounts as in at least mid 2021 or later?

I doubt both of these are the case. "In stock" is a good deal atm and likely will be so for a while (meaning no discount).

In my mind when I see you post...I think its Elon.;)

In my mind when I see you post...I think its Elon.;)

Rofl... not even a little bit, haha. Lets just say I am not the biggest fan of Mr. Musk ( not "elon" since hes not my bro, etc). I like tesla products (I have a model 3, tesla solar and tesla powerwalls), and tesla employees in person have done right by me in almost all circumstances.

I have the same issues / concerns everyone else has with general tesla customer service, but like I said, once in person, most tesla people want to do the right thing (as long as a person is not talking about "My car only goes XXX on a full charge" or "Teslafi (/ Stats / some other third party app) says my battery degradation is....").

I buy tesla products "in spite of" instead of "because of" Mr. Musk.

Reactions: BMWM3Man