Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Would Cause You to Give Up on being part of FSD Beta Testing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a leak discreet, more on the floor.
But in this case, as I said, nearly.

You gotta learn to keep your foot by/on the go pedal. With this Beta
there are so many situations where the car needs a little prodding.

Unless of course you ENJOY the hesitations.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaspi101
Only had it for a couple of days, but right now my biggest concern is the 80mph limit. I've got a drive next month from Dallas to Tucson. That's thru a whole lot of nothing where I would normally drive a bit faster. I have my offset at +10%, so a 75mph limit would put me at 83.

Why not reset and get a score of 100 before this Friday ?

I dont see any way to reset...can you show me how you did it?

My wife getting car sick from all the phantom braking and vomiting all over the inside of my car?
I have yet to take my wife out for a ride with FSD. As much as she complains with AP, that only occasionally misbehaves, she will totally freak out with FSD that almost always misbehaves. Let's see what happens with 10.4 coming out later today. If it's not significantly improved, FSD will be turned off, before my wife is turned off.

I'm starting to think that FSD Beta works much better in the Model 3 and Y than in the older S and X. It's quite unusable in our cars, other than get get some high-stress laughs at how the car keeps trying to kill us every 30 seconds or so.
Speaking as the owner of the oldest X model that can have FSD Beta (for now) and an owner of a 3, I must disagree. Both versions seem to have an equal abundance of murderous intent.

Reactions: CaptUAL