Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What would make a Tesla the Endgame car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a really subjective question, but what would make a Tesla the ultimate Endgame car? I know answers may be bias as I'm posting here, but what would eliminate any doubt from a Wall Street's / engineering perspective that this would be the EV to get? Is it mileage, build quality? Wanted to get answers from Tesla owners (who don't already think its an Endgame car).

I think they got ways to go. Endgame can also mean some crazy unattainable priced car like most exotic cars too. If we're just talking about Tesla and what they are lacking;

• Refinement on their tech (Pretty close) but at least have all of the offering that current competition has by default such as camera/360/birds eye view. Really don't need to still rely on good old tennis ball or continue to have my passenger get out of the car to check on how far I am from the curb to park my car type of stuff in 2022/23.
  • Range is also pretty good but you can never have enough so more range.
  • Customer service. Will bundle the whole entire ordering process all the way down to the support process. They need to be more accommodating IMO. Transparency on what you get vs. what you will not be getting. Items that are subbed or missing should be in a form of a credit so every feature should be a bullet point with some sort of $ amount that Tesla decide on and the customer agrees to when accepting it.
  • Fit/Finish is really where they fall the shortest. They can keep the simplicity of the design but materials should match that of the price of the car. Right now it feels like you are paying for half of a car and the other half goes to software and battery tech. Really don't feel like I should be using a checklist to see what's not working and dealing with "This gap is within spec" or "That water in your tail light is within spec unless it's like an aquarium. Just keep an eye on it".