Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What would you choose?? M3 LR Decision Time!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn it. I know if I go and look at it this week I’ll end up buying it lol. It’s annoying as I’m currently car less after letting my Jaguar go last weekend so the long wait is a bit of a pain. May just hire something for a couple of weeks until 22 plates come out. Hopefully there will be some new inventory stock coming up in the next week or so.

Damn it. I know if I go and look at it this week I’ll end up buying it lol. It’s annoying as I’m currently car less after letting my Jaguar go last weekend so the long wait is a bit of a pain. May just hire something for a couple of weeks until 22 plates come out. Hopefully there will be some new inventory stock coming up in the next week or so.
I did similar in October, sold my BM for a good price, hired a Passat until my M3 arrived in December. Better to wait for a new car imo though.

I went new in the end. Main issue I had was that the used M3 I was looking to buy in Slough had outstanding finance on it. After 10 days the garage I was buying from were still not able to confirm if the financed had been paid off. They were saying it had but Tesla were saying it hadn’t. I didn’t want to take the gamble so I picked up my new one this weekend.

I would have liked the larger wheels and the white interior but happy that I went new with the Ryzen processor and larger battery. I can always change the wheels if I want to :)