Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What would you have done if the FSD subscription option had been available?

How many would've gone with the FSD subscription opton if it had been available?

• I would've gone with the subscription and been an active/regular subscriber (7-12 months/year)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the biggest differentiator is if you have Enhanced Autopilot or not, otherwise FSD only gets you traffic light stop/start. I would be surprised if someone kept paying $200/month for that.

If someone has EAP, the subscription price would be $99/month instead of $199/month but yes if one already had EAP then sticking with a FSD (only) subscription may be less likely even at the $99 price. However, I was more trying to target people that had purchased the "full" FSD (EAP+FSD) upfront.

Reactions: eli_
Yes, it's a discounted trial price.

I think it's very useful for anyone taking a road trip that doesn't want to spend the full amount. Tesla likely wouldn't get any incremental revenue from those owners otherwise.

Suspect the price of FSD subscription will be going up regularly. Could be just an intro price so that people know it is available are thinking about it.

Reactions: DanCar
Suspect the price of FSD subscription will be going up regularly. Could be just an intro price so that people know it is available are thinking about it.

I don't know about "regularly" but I would expect to see price increases when new features are rolled out. The bigger pricing factor will likely be related to demand. Higher than expected demand will cause price increases but lower than expected demand may result in price decreases. Tesla may also adjust the offering if they feel it's cannibalizing too much from the full price (currently $10k) side.