Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What would you like Elon to discuss on Tuesday?

What would you like Elon to discuss on Tuesday?

• Current/near-term Model 3 production rate

Votes: 39 42.9%
  • Long-term Model 3 production/demand level

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Subsequent Gigafactories - Count/Location/Timeline

Votes: 37 40.7%
  • Subsequent Gigafactories - Alien Dreadnaught

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Powerwall/Powerpack production ramp

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Solar Roof production ramp

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Tesla Energy profitability

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Supplier relationships/risks post delayed ramp

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Federal tax credit phaseout timing

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Model Y

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Semi

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Other: Please discuss below

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the topic of Elon's outburst, Jack at evtv said this Tesla Model 3 - NextGen Battery - EVTV Motor Verks

In the Q1 Analysts call, Elon was a little short with a guy asking where the 450,000 orders stand. I initially also thought it odd but on reflection, he was actually very nice about it. They are all over him as to when he’ll be able to produce enough, WHILE Tesla car sales in China have ballooned in the last year to over $2 billion representing 19% of their total automotive revenues. Musk is staring down the maw of a monster trying to eat him if he doesn’t paddle faster producing cars and here is some freaking moron wanting to talk to him about DEMAND for a car that’s never been advertised anywhere and which he can’t possibly make enough of for about five years coming NO MATTER what he does or how well he does it. At some point irony begets absurdity and absurdity ventures into moronic chant, and that’s where he was in a very exasperating moment. I’m sorry Wall Street, but you’re going to have to up your game or sit this one out. It won’t be like you’ve never missed a big move in technology before.

It made me laugh and I can't complain about the idea that demand is so high Tesla can't make enough cars for at least the next 5 years.