Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What would you like to see added in software updates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What "cool" things, not what we think needs to be there because it's lacking (eg. better phone support, Spotify over Slacker, permanent disabling of auto emergency braking, etc.).

I'd like to see other Teslas show up on the screen with something cool to indicate them, like a different color, a anatomically correct visual of the car (S, X, 3) or something like fireworks or a rocket. Just for fun. I remeber someone asking if Teslas know when another Tesla is nearby. It should!

What about other car showing up in color?

What unrealistic things would people like to see?

Most of my Ability desires right now relate to the app
Ability to trigger homelink from app.
Homescreen widgets for trunk/frunk/doors.
Streaming live view of car cameras from app super low resolution when not on wifi wifi is fine)

Weather radar on map
Weather forecast
(paid) software unlock for P-level power for non-P AWD
Enable video streaming when in park(wiwfi only is fine)
All-camera dashcam

Reactions: BZM3
Carplay/android auto, (or text message handling, bluetooth audio source playlists, audible.com client, waze, etc all supported natively… fat chance!)

Sentry review/purge ability.

autopilot route prioritization (I do not want to save a few minutes on my route if it means taking roads where I can't use autopilot)

oscillation function for vents

Intelligent Supercharger cueuing, to include:
Virtual stand in line with ETA
Assignment to a particular charger
Status of all chargers at a location

Geek mode, where max data is shown on all screens.

Power open and close on trunk and frunk.

Programmable on and off windows, by time of day and day of week, to initiate charging. Available in car and on the app.

App upgrade to more closely duplicate all car functions.

Reactions: EVSmartParts
I’d like to be able to leave climate control on “Auto” but still be able to toggle the A/C on and off as well as be able to toggle air recirculation. Pretty much every single car that I’ve driven that has auto climate control will allow this.

Also, a display of fan speed without having to open up the climate control panel would be nice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190614-215954.png
    Screenshot_20190614-215954.png
    522.3 KB · Views: 128
ability to pay for premium connectivity, select route based navigation, Bluetooth stack rebuilt to be way better integration.

Exactly my thoughts. Also would like the ability to tell the car that I want it charged to 100% (or whatever you want) for 7am and it will calculate and start charging at a certain time. Also would love weather radar