Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Would You Put in Your S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6 year old after baseball practice in the rain... Need to go look up the thread on leather cleaners. *grin*.

Also thrown bikes in the back (always amazing how much room there is in there) but the boy always seems to win the messiest award.

Kids with sticky hands are still forbidden as well as open food containers. Now allowed are open drink containers for adults, and water thermoses for kids.

The soccer girl is sometimes a bit of a mess, but that is allowed (we got the rubber well mat from a kind TMC person).

Probably the scariest thing is putting a small bike in the trunk well and a larger kids bike standing up on the rear floor leaning against the seats. That is how we get to the park for riding. The kids are a *little* cramped but they don't complain about the short trip.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Found this over at the other forum… :scared:

cropped_fiskerbuzz.png

Rear-facing seats have been a godsend. Post-baseball-practice with dirty cleats? In the back! One kid not finished with his ice cream cone and the other one crying to go home? In the back! I'm still pretty anal about the first two rows, but its anything goes back there, out of necessity.

At the annual high school girls car wash I hope to arrive when they have the max # of girls there. Then have them all climb aboard, the wetter the better. :cool:

See how many ModelS can hold. Yes, video or it didn't happen.
--

I put about 10 bags of topsoil and mulch in the back of mine. A guy walked by and said "I've never seen anybody load dirt in a car that nice before".

- - - Updated - - -

I posted this one some time ago...

Hey Kevin, how long was that 2x6? I need to replace one on my back deck and was curious if it would fit in the S. Nervous of course about ramming it into the touch screen.

Dogs? Check. Kids with sticky hands? Check.

What have you put in your Model S that will make others on the forum shudder at their keyboard? C'mon. Spill it.

Just borrowed a power washer from a buddy. Gas powered. laid it down nice and flat in the trunk.
ok, the gas tank was bone dry, but i probably would have taken it even if it wasn't.

Had my in-laws 160lb Bull Mastiff in the back too. Needed a full detail after that one.

I work out of a trailer on a client's site. I have put some awful smelling garbage in my car. And in my previous GTI I never did that. Granted I had a roof rack, so the trash went up on the roof.

I plan on putting a couple bags of soil, and some sod in my car if it will ever stop raining on the weekends where I live.