Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Would You Put in Your S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, today I need to fill up a Red Gasoline Container and rent some Landscaping hardware. "Syke"...I'm totally using my wife's SUV for that. I don't want my S smelling like gas and grass....

I put gas in my frunk in a new 2 gallon container, no smell

bought a bunch of 10 foot pvc pieces yesterday
previously -
10 foot lodge poles for staking + bamboo poles
dirt
stack of 8' 2"x4"s
2 full sized free bicycles off the curb(that really need to go to scrap metal!)
a fireplace
dogs of course - but they are the messiest of all!

oh and 3 lbs of bees (that pooped on my rear floor carpet:eek:)

Last edited:
Bicycles, 10' lumber, propane tank and portable tailgating grill, 16' folding ladder, wet/muddy dog, innumerable bags of dog poo after walking the dog, you know -- the usual stuff!

But I think the biggest mess so far was from taking son's friend home after stopping at Goodberry's to get ice cream for them... somewhere along the way one of them lost track of a huge scoop that melted behind them by the time we arrived. At least the leather seemed to hold up and it didn't sneak into any seams or seat belt mechanisms that I could tell.

Well, both Aurora and Borealis will be regular passengers in my S...when it arrives....

and if you'd like to know what they look like, you should google me / our location / our website....both of them, particularly Borealis, are pretty famous (a lot more than me!). When the AK state legislature named the Alaska Malamute as the Official State Dog a few years ago, Borealis was chosen as the Poster Child for the breed. But it's his sister Aurora who does 90% of the shedding!

I should probably throw a few pix of them up on the "dogs" thread that's floating around here somewhere. I've had malamutes for over 30 - maybe 35 - years now, and, while every one always is special, these two are beyond description in their demeanor, attitude, looks and full frontal goofiness.

Shop Vac, anyone? Maybe a 50000 cfm air compressor? ;)

I put about 10 bags of topsoil and mulch in the back of mine. A guy walked by and said "I've never seen anybody load dirt in a car that nice before".
hah - did the same thing today with grass seed and fertilizer. LOL.

Hey Kevin, how long was that 2x6? I need to replace one on my back deck and was curious if it would fit in the S. Nervous of course about ramming it into the touch screen.

see pic below, 2x6x10' fits just fine...

I posted this one some time ago...

Putting them straight like that would worry me that they'd smash the center console if you brake hard enough. I catacorner'd some 2x6x10' a few weeks ago. Those wouldn't fit straight anyway, but if they were 8' I'd still not want them pointing directly at the console...

936931_10151847903890828_1690037600_n.jpg

In the grill and fender wells?
Nope. In the trunk after the event. :)

I drove clean today (lapping). I knocked over one cone officially, but none that me and my instructor can recall.

Yesterday I knocked over quite a few (sometimes "intentionally" to know the limits of me+car+course), but generally wasn't bad. I never "transported" a cone though in the grill, wheels, or otherwise.

Dogs, kids with drinks (closed containers), takeout food, stuff from the hardware store... basically anything I need to pickup that doesn't require ton's of space.

For really truly smelly/dirty jobs we still have the Suburban though.

> [What Would You Put in Your S?] = thread title
> Awkward. [bonnie 1194]

> Shouldn't this thread be called "What do/did you put in your S?" [NigelM]

Ok, now I see where I hit the soft shoulder and veered horribly out of control. Sirens of Charybdis at work here. Damn those Sirens!
--