Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Would You Put in Your S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to go to the gas station for the first time for a refill the other day ...

WP_20130504_002.jpg

they fit perfectly in the lower mini trunk.

ugh! My husband has been making trips to our local park (as part of our catch and release program) to release some field mice (voles) that we have been trapping. So mouse in trap baited with pb and cheerios - all in a plastic grocery bag... but still he didn't want to take the 12 year old volvo.

Heh. That wasn't my intent. Note the underlines I've added to my previous post. :)

No, I got the wordplay ... just that I believe that someone other than the owner must name a car. Just like I can't decide my own nickname, it has to be given. Unfortunately, "Ginger Duck" doesn't really work for me.

On a side note, I'm sure you've experienced the phenomenon where you look at or say a word too often and it starts to lose its meaning. That was happening to me with the word 'gingerly' when I reread this thread. Turns out there is a phrase (actually, several) to describe that: "semantic satiation." Just a random bit of information for a Friday.

The first weekend I got my MS, I needed to haul a bunch of old paint cans to the local hazardous materials dump center, and my wife's SUV was already in use. So I loaded up years of old paint from our garage into the trunk (after putting down plastic liner, of course!), and was astounded to see how much could actually fit back there. I knew it was a lot of room, but it's something else to see it in action. I didn't even put the seats down and managed to fit three 5-gallon drums, plus 24 1-gallon cans, plus other associated smaller paint cans. And there was still room for a lot more.

Tesla paint load.jpg