Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whatever happened to the new Roadster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No draws have been announced, the referral scheme abuses supporters nowadays if you ask me. If you'd got solar I think the referall is worth a cash amo8nt and it always seemed more sensible to me to giver people say $100 for making a referral rather than free supercharging which nobody can accurately work out how much they actually get as miles doesn't equate to how they give it out.

As for the roadster, I think they need to come up with a drive train and battery design first that meets the promises. I strongly suspect they'll do the plaid MS as part of a revamp and that will be the basis for the roadster.

Time goes by and the spotlight on the Tesla hyper EV has seemingly dimmed.

And sort of linked to the above - when does (did) my referral chance to win one (or a Y) finish/expire?
I saw that with Roadster reservations, there is no option for FSD, but with Cybertruck you can pre-order to lock in the bargain price now £6,800. So does that mean Roadster will just come with FSD, or just they haven’t got round to updating the page?