Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's going on the the UK Model Y performance new inventory prices?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been keeping a close eye on the UK Tesla MYP inventory and the prices seem to have increased after the new custom order prices dropped on Friday. Does anyone have any insight into what is going on here? it does not seem it is the case that they haven't updated things yet as they are adding more cars with the high prices. Some of the new MPY inventory cars are over 70k, while the new custom oder ones start from just under 60k.

• Informative
Reactions: DeejUK
Went for a test drive on Friday the day the cuts were active, was told that any existing inventory model would be price matched to the new car price for the equivalent model. Given theres only a 2-4 week wait on the MYP I've no idea how they plan to get rid of their existing inventory...

Does anyone have any insight into what is going on here? it does not seem it is the case that they haven't updated things yet as they are adding more cars with the high prices. Some of the new MPY inventory cars are over 70k, while the new custom oder ones start from just under 60k.
I would expect there is just a delay of them updating the used/existing pricing system that manages the inventory and that inventory system is automated in some way