Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's going on with FSD Beta now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I traded my model 3 with a fresh FSD Beta install for newer on 12/31. Been playing the safety score game perfectly almost 4k miles—fine, we've been waiting our turn... all year.

A couple days ago I checked my score and it had disappeared. Turns out I got unenrolled from the beta queue somehow—accidentally?

I re-enrolled, and it's been days, definitely over 100 miles, and still no safety score.

What the heck? Anyone else experiencing this weirdness?

I have just about 4k on mine, and I seem to be still enrolled in FSD Beta program.

Must be an accident...
I think @joshwtx means that they HAD FSD Beta on their old car, then traded it in on a new car. On the new car, they opted-in and haven't been re-enrolled. FWIW, I am in the exact same boat. Traded my 2018 M3 beta FSD enrolled car in for a 2022 M3. Opted in, and am now playing the safety score game for months.

The fact is, they haven't added any new beta members in the US since December. Maybe a handful, but definitely not the 'automatic' it was last year. I am basically at the point where I think I will opt-out until they start enrollments again.

I think @joshwtx means that they HAD FSD Beta on their old car, then traded it in on a new car. On the new car, they opted-in and haven't been re-enrolled. FWIW, I am in the exact same boat. Traded my 2018 M3 beta FSD enrolled car in for a 2022 M3. Opted in, and am now playing the safety score game for months.

The fact is, they haven't added any new beta members in the US since December. Maybe a handful, but definitely not the 'automatic' it was last year. I am basically at the point where I think I will opt-out until they start enrollments again.
I am in the same boat too and it's really annoying. I don't mind not having the FSD beta if I am in the queue. But I want to enjoy my car and not be always concerned if I am going to mess up my safety score score and not get the FSD beta or be bumped lower in the queue if that is even possible. Previous owners who had the FSD beta should automatically get the beta once attaining the required score. We suffered once, let us back in again.

I am in the same boat too and it's really annoying. I don't mind not having the FSD beta if I am in the queue. But I want to enjoy my car and not be always concerned if I am going to mess up my safety score score and not get the FSD beta or be bumped lower in the queue if that is even possible. Previous owners who had the FSD beta should automatically get the beta once attaining the required score. We suffered once, let us back in again.
This, got my new MYP and have the play the game again. Previous my had FSD beta, I’ve been on 99 score for the past month with almost 3k miles and nothing yet. I have not been able to enjoy to the fullest driving the car bc of the score. BUMMER