Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's in the delivery box?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - I'm probably retreading a tire here (bad pun alert), but what exactly come with the car on delivery day? I've read mixed reviews about emer tire kits, mobile charging adapters, etc. I'm hoping we can consolidate all those into this thread.

April 23 order, VIN in hand, delivers in 10 days. M3 LR AWD. First time buyer.

What comes with the car depends on what country you are in. There isnt much "etc" other than what you listed.

1. Mobile connector, with a basic adapter to plug into a standard wall outlet where you are
2. a USB drive in the glove compartment for tesla cam
3. Floor mats, depending on model

Some countries get an emergency tire kit I believe, but not the US.

What comes with the car depends on what country you are in. There isnt much "etc" other than what you listed.

1. Mobile connector, with a basic adapter to plug into a standard wall outlet where you are
2. a USB drive in the glove compartment for tesla cam
3. Floor mats, depending on model

Some countries get an emergency tire kit I believe, but not the US.
From what I understand certain states get the emergency inflation kit

After some googling, I think the LR/P come with mats, but they are carpeted mats. The amazon ones are all weather, so I guess I'll stick with that.

Yeah the mats that came with my car in 2018 (model 3P) were fairly inexpensive carpeted ones. I Bought 3d maxpider ones (talked about in a few threads here) and have been very happy with them. There are now more options than there were then.

I had thought that the LR and P still came with floor mats, which is why I put "depending on model", but I havent bought one myself since 2018 so good to get confirmation.