Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's in your (f/t)runk... RIGHT NOW!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stuff I rarely use, such as:

- Folding camp chairs
- $1 Yoga Mat (use it as storage padding, not for yoga lol)
- Tire Repair Kit

I find closing the frunk properly to be such a hassle that I rarely use the trunk and keep things like the MC2 charger in trunk bottom compartment. If the frunk had electronic opening/closing then I would probably use it to store take-out food to keep the smells isolated from the cabin.

Reactions: PNWLeccy
Tire plugs, tire foam can, jack discs, a first aid kit, and charging adapters (CHAdeMO, various 240V plugs, will likely add a CCS when Tesla makes one).

When I go on a long trip I include a small air compressor, a spare tire (from winter or summer set), and a low profile hydraulic jack.

Nothing but cleaning supplies, Glass cleaner, Hydrosilex recharge, wheel touchup paint and a bunch of micro fibers...
66286826472__9F2A88F4-093F-4DBC-9C51-F35E4417676E.jpg

Reactions: baldyloxx
I enjoyed the 4 pages and soon to take delivery of the MYP this has given me some ideas. I think the frunk will hold all the essentials that you hope you will never need. All items to repair a flat (in KY it can take a while to get help and we like to go for drives in the country). Will then add a few detailing items for those random bird droppings, adapters to charge, emergency kit with a blanket etc. Really just make this a place for not the every day stuff and use the trunk for all the groceries etc.

When we go on a road trip we will definitely throw in a spare. We have been stranded for too long in our Mini when we got a complete blow out that a plug kit could not repair. We now carry a spare all the time in that.