Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's in your (f/t)runk... RIGHT NOW!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0008.jpg

well technically the pizza's already been eaten by now... still amazed at how well it fits though.

I keep an emergency road kit and portable vacuum in my frunt.

In the trunk side compartments I have skates and a helmet on one side; first aid kit, bike pump and bike stand in the other.

In the main trunk compartment I keep my reusable grocery bags, a bag with various odds/ends like charging cables, bug spray, car leather cleaner. I also keep a sleeping mat & blanket (for impromptu car camping), tree hammock, and a football. I generally keep a folding hammock chair in the trunk when sitting outside is common for the season.

Attachments

• 20210806_075037.jpg
    20210806_075037.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 226
The outside of our vehicles tends to tell the kind of style you have, but the inside can tells us your personality and/or how you use the vehicle.
What a horrible thing to say about someone!! You'll understand when you read my list:

2 Tire plug kits
2 Ryobi Tire Inflators
1 Ryobi 1/2" Impact Wrench
3 Ryobi 18V Batteries
2 Jacks - 1 extreme low profile jack and 1 that came with my Modern Spare
25" 1/2 Breaker Bar
2 Impact Sockets 21mm
3 Tools for removing Plastic Lug Covers
3 Air Gauges - 1 very good 21/2" Dial Gauge and 2 Pencil Gauges
1 Plastic Rivet/Pin Removal Tool
1 Extremely Large Towel
1 Pack of Microfiber Towels (25 pcs)
1 Roll of Shop Towels
1 Gallon of Windshield Cleaner Fluic
1 Funnel
1 690 Piece Kit of Plastic Rivets/Pins

Looking over the list; I may need to buy another 1/2" Impact Wrench. Another observation; the frunk sure seems small!!

I thought I'd start a thread similar to tomeshifter's Pic of your Model Y.......RIGHT NOW! thread, but focusing on the inside!

The outside of our vehicles tends to tell the kind of style you have, but the inside can tells us your personality and/or how you use the vehicle.

Share a list or pictur

Nothing ...

Same with the amount of dents/creases in my hood. Nothing.
That's because most owners don't know there is a specific way to close the frunk on the Model Y and another specific way to close the hood on the Model 3. One hand on each side of the T and push down simultaneously for the 3. Spread your hands to about 1 foot apart, centered on the "T" and push down simultaneously on the Y.

Place each hand on each side of the Tesla logo and push down at the same time. No issues.
And when you are sick of that add the Power FRUNK option to your car. Easy install, although not as easy as on a TM3, and you never have to deal with your hood again. Pop it from that app, the display, or best of all a foot sensor. I got mine on Black Friday Sale last year or year before for under $400.