Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's in your X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also keep a first-aid kit, scissor jack, lug wrench, tire plug repair kit, compressor, tire slime kit, seat covers (for when I'm muddy), folding aluminum shovel + ice-scraper/brush + traction pads (in winter), battery jump-charger, tow hitch, UMC + CHademo, cleaning supplies, etc.

Mostly stored in the frunk, a few items in the lower trunk under the cover.

Reactions: Sgadhia
All of the above items in the first 2 posts except the umbrella (I didn't get an umbrella gifted to me!). I need to look at the 3rd post more carefully I may add to what I carry. I also have a first aid kit. It includes 2x2s, 4x4s, rolls of gauze, trauma pads, band-aids, oral and nasopharyngeal airways, adult and pediatric bag valve masks, stethoscope, micro pulse oximeter, glucometer, 2 admins of oral glucose, instant ice bags, cravats, splint boards, trauma scissors, BP cuff, penlight, pens, notepad, disposable gloves, n95 masks, biohazard bag, emergency blanket, knife, multi-tool, window punch, seat belt cutter, eye protection, flashlight, medical tape, open chest injury seals, tourniquet, SAM splints, and other hemostatic dressings. All of this in a small personal medical bag.

O yeah, I am an EMT so this might be overkill for most folks :--) I always carry my fluorescent reflecting heavy EMS jacket for visibility on highway if needed. I used to have a few old school flares but have since used them on incidents and it is 2018 so I'll probably get bright LED warning triangle or collapsible cones. More eco-friendly!

I also purchased this vacuum which I carry with me and I love it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0748QCKZ5/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The EMS bag and jacket, and vacuum, and microfiber towels / small bottles glass cleaner and wax polish / cleaner, are all in the storage area below back deck using this: RPM Tesla

I have another one of those storage organizers in the frunk that carries the stuff the car came with, plus a Evannex pet mat,

Reactions: Sgadhia and BLKMDL3
Just out of curiosity.... what are some of the things you always keep in your Model X besides the necessary stuff such as: registration, proof of insurance, sunglasses, floor mats? e.g. Tow hitch, first aid kit, CHAdeMO adapter etc.

Extra diapers, rice puffs, food pouches, crackers, water bottles, change of regular clothes, set of pajama clothes, wipes, umbrella stroller, spare booster seat, blanket, jacket, and a spare juice cup. I'm starting to realize that the X doesn't really belong to me...